As you may recall I ran my first-ever 12 Day Whole Foods Cleanse and Detox about a month ago. I was so excited to offer this program and expected participants to have great results. After looking at the final survey responses….I am thrilled to report that results were as positive as I had hoped.
On the program, participants were asked to eat only whole, unprocessed foods, and avoid common problem foods/substances including dairy, gluten, alcohol, caffeine, and sugar, along with any and all processed ingredients (refined flours, processed meats, etc). Ok to eat were an abundance of fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, and unprocessed animal foods such as whole cuts of wild salmon and pasture-raised turkey or chicken. For support participants were provided with two weeks of cleanse-friendly meal plans from Eat Happy Meal Plan, daily support emails, and conference calls during key points during the cleanse.
Here are key findings from the final survey:
- 100% of participants reported at least 1 positive result while on average individuals reported 3.6 positive results
- The number one most common positive result was improved digestion, with 70% of respondents reporting this result
- The next most common cleanse results were a reduction in food cravings and clearer sinuses (tied for second most common) and improved mental clarity and better sleep (tied for third most common)
- Cleanse respondents reported an average difficulty, on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the most difficult, of 2.1 (no one responded with higher than a 3)
- The number one most beneficial support mechanism provided was the weekly meal plans, from Eat Happy Meal Plans (special cleanse edition!)
- Finally, 100% of respondents reported that they would participate in a […]